Improve your skills with udacity program

 





  

I was in love and enjoy my job now because I have been able to manage my time efficiently through freelancing. I can work from home and take my vacations in time for my husband's work and my children's studies. The most important challenge I faced was how to be in my house to have more time to take care of my husband, my children and my house. At the same time, how can I achieve my own business, income and independence, which I have been working on for a long time with the emergence of the Covid 19 pandemic, my digital marketing business began to decline rapidly.

I found that I needed to change the way the marketing process was managed. As there was high competition in my field with a global recession, I found that I had to change the system and started thinking outside the box. First, get more knowledge and information about the field of digital marketing. Second, upgrade my skills in marketing methods. Third, get better content and campaigns to attract more audience.

 I asked myself what can I do to make this change and who the person or company I can learning from it ,when I can start with who and how I start.

  I took the first step, which is to take courses within the FWD programs through Udacity. During the digital marketing program, I learned how to configure my content and attract an audience, how to promote and share my website, how to manage the customer journey, and how to market within email. I started pursuing global marketing avenues and independent platforms. Then I formed a new marketing process plan to help me boost my business again. Furthermore, the FWD program with Udacity offers plenty of courses mixed with quality learning, support, and a timetable to follow. So I hope that anyone interested in digital marketing, freelance work, web developer or data analysis will join these courses. Because these programs will greatly improve their future career.

 

 

Eman Abo El Mahasen

The copy right of image from

https://bit.ly/3lsEdSL

تعليقات فيس بوك
0 تعليقات بلوجر

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق